I was greeted with many new boxes to open, inventory, and sell this morning!
I'll make this quick- I have a bit of work to do...
Items back in stock:
- Bottle cage mount for handlebars. Fits any cage. Includes bolts.
- Gran Cru seatpost. 27.2x300mm lots of offset and 2 bolt adjustment.
- VO Threadless stem adaptor.
- VO leather racing saddle. In black and brown; we dropped the 'natural' color. Cromoly rails. Nice.
And we topped off our VO bottom bracket inventory in all sizes- 107 to 122mm. Still the same sealed bearings and hollow cromoly spindle.
New items for you to talk about:
- Grenouille canti brakes, CX matte black. All the same hardware and performance of our silver Grenuilles, but in a racy black finish.
- VO quill road pedal. Chrome plated cages, sealed bearings, accepts clips and straps.
- Sprung leather saddles. We have 2 types- the Mod. 7, riveted underneath like our racing saddle; and the Mod. 8., with a traditional skirted side that is secured underneath with a bit of leather twine to prevent it from splaying out over time.
I expect the posts to sell fast. Same thing with the saddles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment