The Big Move is on Thursday!
We are packing up boxes and packing up the few remaining orders on Wednesday. The physical presence of VO Imports should be up and running by Monday of next week.
For an update on the website, we are working on that as much as we can. I have invited a couple dealers to test the the site with some orders and most have been OK with store navigation. The shopping cart/checkout process are most in need of improvement at this point. there was some confusion as we changed from a 1 page checkout to a more secure 3 page checkout, and some default settings have not made the process all that intuitive. We will review the defaults and change them to something useful. We will also declutter the look, as right now, everything is on top of each other in default font. Bigger font is good!
I am really glad to have this feedback And thanks for your patience. It 's so much easier to have a direction and agenda with this process. I'm all ears.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment