You guys have been super patient with VO Imports, and I'm grateful for that. There are a few more gleeps here and there with the website; I am confirming that our payment gateway and and merchant account is functional Tuesday and Wednesday. Next week I will be working on the shopping cart layout with our website team. In the mean time, feel free to use the Velo Orange site to place wholesale orders.
In general, if it is not on the VOI website, it is not available for wholesale for the moment. I am adding new products on a daily basis though. if we can make some margin with it, I will no doubt add it. My priorities are VO engineered and branded product- I gotta start somewhere, and with over 400 items on the Velo Orange site there's a lot to choose from. Some items we cannot sell wholesale, either due to international distribution agreements with our vendors, or there is just not enough margin in it for the both of us.
So today, I have added Retro Bell mounts, VO Zeppelin 650b fenders, D/C Inverse brake levers, and some other odds and ends. Take a look. Pricing is accurate. Inventory is accurate.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment